Where I stay on my way to Korea

Where I stay before the first flight in "flight to Korea". 

Friendship is precious. The only reason I could stay in such a wonderful place like this is my friendship with super-tolerable person in my life. The closest friend I have ever had and the person I could call as friend purely without any hesitation from the bottom of my heart. She is Kak Tari...

This hotel has strategic place right beside a mall where we could watching movies, eat many choices of food and so close with public transportation.

I have ever stayed in Novotel several times. They all are great experience excluded not-so friendly Ma'm at the dish table who serve the seafood fried noodle to me like I was a little girl asking for additional food more and more while that was my very first plate. I do not know whether she was a waitress or a chef but she looks good with the mixing the noodle. The pool is located on the second or third floor with the view crowded street of Jl. Riau and the imperious of Ciputra Seraya Window Glasses. Fortunately, the pool is good looking tiny but spacy with the little yard at the corner. The importance of a pool existence for me is size. The pool size is about 5 x 10 m and it is large enough to have a swim line for some people.


Keep an eye at the baggage, the shape, the color and the stick. That was the bag I supposed to bring to korea before the  zipper broken

Kak Tari and I have shared many types of bed Novotel's bed is one in good bed list

The bathroom with the glass wall is all I ever wanted as a honeymoon room (xoxoxoo!!)
My first flight was good. I took a night flight to Jakarta and stay at a little room close to the Airport. I got this option in Traveloka App. It was tiny but spacy and comfortable. It was a shariah homestay.
This homestay is great but it has no window. It scares me a bit

They set the room so well, this is a tiny room but it is so enough even if I am with someone, it will still enough for 3 or 4 persons
My second flight was in night flight as well. So that the next place to stay was in Korea, where he make me stay in a super affordable hotel in Myeongdong.


Welcome to my messy room hehee

I always dream about staying in this room again because it is traditionally special and I love the tiny window and the view, the glowing Myeongdong and the big banner at the wall of Uniqlo's shop

Sliding door for the bathroom with blurry glasses is awesome. Bring me back to this place, please !

I take some pictures with three of these Hanbook 
Me in 2006 : Saw the photos of exchange students in Korea, wearing Hanbook. I wishpered, "someday I will join this exchange program and bring myself to this place to wear the same cloth with her.
Me in 2018 : Finally get what I ever wanted with different way. I wear the Hanbook too. Yeay !

Thank God for all sweet and sour in my life... you give me struggle, and you give me happiness too.

Komentar