Heading to Bali for Biosecurity

Prof John Lovett and I. An honour to meet you Prof
Its been long time since the last story. I feel anxiety of hiding my stories from you and the time of paying off has arrived right now.

I finally reach Bali !!

I spell Alhamdulillah with the upbeat and quiet yell inside my soul. This trip is fully funded and not only a pleasure but also an improvement for my capacity. After long trip from Dharmasraya to Pekanbaru which is very stressful with 7 hours drive at night. I love traveling so much but I started to feel a bit of consequences of this too often period of trip. I decided to arrive in Pekanbaru a day before heading to Denpasar so that I have enough time to recovery and prepare some stuffs I may forget. An agenda to meet randomly everyone I know every time I went to a city is still on my prior. I stayed one night on my little sister house. Not my sibling but you know I do not have any younger sibling so that my anxiety in giving love for younger person are like fly away around. 

Thank God, due to my careless experience in preparing my own trip when I was younger, setting up a work travel plan is not a big deal for me now, even tough every trip almost always ended up with spontaneous agenda but having your self encourage the knowledge about the place you are heading to, the possibility of time and try-not to try list on your mind is giving you a strong move (purely my raw opinion).

Best thing of managing your own trip with a possibility of funding is you can afford to get the best airfare and drive. Garuda Indonesia still on top of my list whenever I have chance to manage my own trip. It is always a soft take off and landing with pleasure with entertainment on board and also excellent food and beverages. 

Important thing I learn from my last trip is "use the shuttle car for a gate transfer". I walk more than 1 kilo because I did not know what was the matter of shuttle car in this Ultimate Airport. I also learn that one hour transit is not that safe, if I may prepare my own trip in the future, 2-3 hours is ideal. 

This is an opener post for my entire story about my latest trip. I have plan to write it on longer not only about what I learn, what I have as a follow up from this training but also what I did after on leisure ! yeay ! 

Komentar