A Pronouncement

I began my story in this big city with a stupid face of a little village girls staring at a loughing big city. The shadow of  those buildings looks shady with a hand full of long sharp nails  their black shadow erase all shadows of the people hiding behind them. Those skyscrapers hide thousand of people inside them in term of working or playing. I went here once, was not captivated as I can't see them clearly. Come back here with glasses and a curiousity of a 23 years old girl opinion of a big crowded city, I was amazed as most of those skyscrapers are beautyful, shining and I was thinking about yeah, this is why this big city is so magnetic.

I am thankful to be able to be here, this city is big, full of joy, so glorious, but honestly this is not a comfortable city to live. When I was on my first day coming here, went to the office by walking, I got  my bronchus irritated by the air pollution. The last time I got this irritating air was in Pekanbaru when the haze been attacking the city for three month. So upsetting air inside a glorious city. I don't wanna live here. No way. Living in the village near protected area or agroforestry area will be so much better then. But not here.

Why do I get there ? A working trip bring me here, a fortune mostly. I was not that confidential wether to be there or living in such a luxurious room for almost a week. All behind this glorious trip are complicatied problems and an ignorance. I barely know how people arguing about choosing where to living in this city. My Lead and Sub-Lead was 

Komentar